Thursday, September 1, 2011

010911

today... super duper extremely hot = =
just back from hatyai with my family 2 days ago~
kinda happy ^^
but that 3 days was like all day in the drizzle
resulting hayai became as cold as cameron lolz
but i like it ~ just hanging an umbrella and travel whole day
BUT
the worst thing is ...
I have forgotten to bring my camera O.O
Speechless

Regret is useless
just need to remind myself everytime
"should take along your camera everytime"
REMEMBER
REMEMBER
REMEMBER...

mummy, uncle and me!!  (took from my aunt)

I am a korean fans since i had been to korea when i was 12
I love the people (despite i don't know how to speak korean)
I love the food (deliscious and so healthy)
I love the weather
and lastly
I love the actor and actress!!

me and mummy often watch korean movie
we have watched a lot, i think over 50 movies =X haha
recently, i just finished a movie
perhaps many of you have heard about
this movie is absolutely NICE
Thumb up



Gosh!
before holiday
i have planned to do some rivision
becuz the final exam is drop on 23/9
i need to improve my weak subject, like book-keeping, chinese, history, and ENGLISH!!
why i enlarge the word "english"?
cuz i want to speak as fluent as foreigner xD
hope that i can do it *wish*

Gonna close now else i will be late to my dinner ~
bubye! my blog

http://facemot.blogspot.com/

1 comment: