Friday, July 22, 2011

Unforgettable Birthday 19.7.11

Finally can blog!! Cuz i have something to write, HAHA! 19 July, is a special day for me and my mother, a great THANK YOU to you for gave birth to me, Mummy T.T I was the first baby to this family, so when i was born my parent was like very nervous and worried that i can't be raised. =( *appreciate*

Okay, back to the topic, this year Birthdate was totally moved me =D HEHE! Untill today, when i saw this present i can still smile and keep recalling xD funny huh? Let's talk about that day. It was recess time and i was eating my bread, suddenly,  my friend sing along the birthday song and carry a big big card to me ^^ It really shocked me =D my face became reddy >,< after the card i received 2 present, cakes and green bean ball =DD all of those is lovely for me *happy*

I would like to thanks for those who said happy birthday to me and all my best friend!  will always keep in my heart deeply ^^
Sweetest card ever~

Best Friend ~!!

Kaipin~ i can teach you but my grade is just enough to teach you how to play the key xD Haha don't over praise on me cuz i will fly up to the sky ~ :D

yea you guys present is so so so good for me xD love it ~

Absolutely!! i knew this card is all made by your hand *touch T.T* and yea~ our friendship never end ^^

winqi~ keep smiling everyday too xD you look good when you smile :)

pei yng~ yea friend forever ^o^

teng chun ~ huiyo little brother, don always say i'm pure cuz i'm not T-T

yong wei~ yea we just study in the same class only one year :( but whatevery lar ^^ you are truly my friend ;D

sawada~ haha! old already T-T stay pretty !!

hey cute girl ! you too~ stay pretty !^^

Ah neh~ why a pro say i am better than him huh? weird you know ? xD

jia jing - although we are not familiar, but still thx for your "Happy Birthday" :P keep in touch ya ^^


jun jie ~ i knew you are a humorous person and quite good in personality too :) Btw , I HATE NS !! T-T


the cake~ ( actually a whole big one ) yummy! made by kaipin~

green bean ball~ tasty too xD

two gift by all of them^^

one is teddy piggybank ^^ cute!! Eelin knew i hate sens in my purse so she buy this for me. HAHA!

you know what is this? it is a plant that when it grow up there is some word on it's seed :D i will plant it carefully xD

In addition, i received a special present from B~ xD but this is a secret, so...ziippp! ;P

After that, my father bought me a cake~ it's flavour is fruit. I love it ! Actually this cake was came from Penang then transfer to my uncle, and then my father drove to Butterworth to bring back it xD LOVE DADDY !!

This is the cake ~ fruity.


My family ^^  ( that time my home just three of us, so daddy said how about we capture by ourselve? so this was the photo that taken by him xD cute daddy :D )
  

Looks weird = =


Lastly, thanks to all of you, my best friends and my family to celebrate my Birthday T-T It was simple, but i love it! WARMY WARMY WARMY ^-^ 


Time to sleep :D Night!

1 comment: